Celebrate Him in Masculine Style with the 60th Birthday Vintage Dude Theme!
Give your special guy turning sixty a day to remember with the fun and trendy Vintage Dude 60th theme! Masculine party supplies all dressed in a sexy color combination of green and black come perfectly poised to celebrate his over the hill sixtieth birthday with a classy act. Boasting a handsome whiskey style label that reads: "Premium Quality – Aged 60 Years – Vintage Dude – The Man – The Myth – The Legend," this theme will create a party scene that is velvety smooth!
Jump-start his special event with age specific sixtieth birthday invitations then party with all his friends and family in style with Vintage Dude supplies like plates and napkins that match perfectly with party decorations featuring a 60th birthday jointed banner, centerpiece and balloon. Then, if you really want to take the house down, check out our fabulous selection of party favors that will truly make his 60th birthday legendary!
Host a Spectacular Birthday Dinner with the Vintage Dude 60th Supplies and Decorations!
Turning 60 is a reason to celebrate and the Vintage Dude theme provides a smart design that bodes well for hosting a guy's sixtieth birthday with superior class and trendy style! With a little creativity and a fun theme like Vintage Dude, you can make your birthday guy's evening stress-free, fun and memorable!
Invite Guests and Get Creative with Vintage Dude Sixtieth Decorations and Party Supplies!
If your celebration includes any out of town guests, be sure to give them plenty of notice for the sixtieth birthday party so they may make travel arrangements if they decide to attend. A good rule of thumb is to send out the Vintage Dude 60th party invitations about 2 months in advance. Be sure to let everyone know in the invite if the dinner party will be formal or casual dress, where the sixtieth birthday will be celebrated and whether or not gifts are optional.
Once the invitations are in the mail, it's time to plan the decorations and details! Since this theme reminds us of a fine bottle of smooth tasting whiskey, we've put together some do it yourself party decoration ideas to host a classy and stylish dinner party using Vintage Dude 60th supplies that will leave a memorable aftertaste with all your guests!
- Line a walkway leading to the party entrance with rope lighting and hang the Vintage Dude 60th banner above the doorway. Flank the entrance with two balloon bouquets using black latex balloons and a Vintage Dude 60th metallic balloon.
- Cover round banquet tables in white linen then layer the top with an olive green square linen that matches the shade in the Vintage Dude sixtieth theme. For a classy effect, place a battery powered lantern under each table to make the table linens glow!
- Sew a simple black slip cover for each chair to give your dining table an extra elegant look. If sewing is not your forte, wrap an extra wide black ribbon around the back and tie into a large bow.
- A classy centerpiece to use for the Vintage Dude sixtieth theme is to place a topiary tree inside a black painted pot lined with green moss. Another option is to place a single Vintage Dude 60th honeycomb centerpiece atop a mirrored charger and pile green grapes all around the bottom for guests to nibble on!
- Set each table using the Vintage Dude 60th plates and napkins along with stainless flatware, glass stemware and a pewter or black plate charger.
- Take your Vintage Dude sixtieth birthday party up a notch when you hire a bartender and serve cocktails!
A Delicious Vintage Dude Favor Idea:
Send each guest home with a vintage jam jar filled with dry ingredients for homemade cookies. Cover the top with a Vintage Dude 60th napkin and secure with a jute tie. Attach the recipe to the favor with a black ribbon.