Celebrate the 75th Milestone Birthday!
Surround your loved one with old friends and happy memories at a special seventy-fifth birthday celebration! Our 75th birthday party supplies and decorations will allow for a colorful display perfect for commemorating your honoree with the appropriate respect and awe. Featured themes include tableware and decorative elements that exhibit the 75 such as beverage napkins, centerpieces, confetti, and hanging cutouts. Coordinate these items with a large selection of generic birthday party supplies and solid color tableware to create the perfect setting for this milestone celebration.
Party Ideas for the 75th Birthday
Your guest of honor has reached a milestone by living for three-quarters of a century! This deserves a special celebration of life shared by family members and beloved friends. The 75th birthday is generally not the time for a joke style birthday with references to being over the hill. Our seventy-fifth birthday supplies and decorations are a perfect way to honor this special someone. This is an event meant to pay tribute to the accomplishments of a unique and extraordinary loved one!
- Select the type of 75th birthday event and location carefully. Keep in mind that this can be dependent on the physical restrictions of the celebrant as well as other party guests that may have limitations. Homes or backyards, restaurants, parks, neighborhood clubhouses, churches, and recreation centers are all possible options for a special gathering. Featured items from our 75th birthday supplies can be the perfect complement to the tableware or decorations wherever the event is being held.
- When deciding on a location you will also want to determine if this is a large or more intimate gathering. The best celebration is often time spent with close family members. If other family and friends want to be involved, have them blanket the honoree with cards filled with special memories that should be timed to arrive during the honorees seventy-fifth birthday month.
- Party themes should include interests of the birthday honoree and the 75th birthday decorations should complement this style. Ideas might include a casino night, garden party, Hollywood theme, Luau or even Scrabble, Bingo or Bunko parties. Other unique theme ideas might include a night at the museum, wine tasting party, or dinner cruise.
Our Seventy-fifth birthday party supplies will help you create the perfect setting wherever the party is located and whatever the theme. In addition to tableware and decorations, a large selection of favors and novelty items will help you create the appropriately festive atmosphere.
Seventy Five Years of Memories
When someone has reached the milestone birthday of 75, the party is sure to be an event filled with memories. Here is a great suggestion for presenting the guest of honor with special memories to cherish. Well before the birthday celebration, contact dear friends, old classmates, and family members and ask them each to write a letter for the guest of honor. The letter should detail special memories from different times in the celebrant’s seventy five years. This should include heartfelt as well as funny memories that will be entertaining to share at the birthday celebration. If possible, collect the letters before the event and find a unique and creative way to bring them together for presentation. This could be a special decorative box or fancy envelopes that are then tied with festive ribbon.
Then and Now
The 1930’s were a significant time in history and a quick internet search can be fascinating. Devise a trivia game for party guests involving some of the following events that occurred during the decade your guest of honor was born:
- Golden Gate Bridge completed
- Hindenburg Explosion
- Amelia Earhart Disappearance
- Former King Edward VIII Marriage to Wallace Simpson
- The War of the Worlds Radio Program Presented
- Snow White Premieres
- WWII Begins