Birthday Party Decorations for Adults from 18 to 100!
Youíre never too old to celebrate a birthday with party supplies that suit your unique personality! Whether itís a special milestone event or just another year, get your friends together to celebrate in style with one of our great birthday themes. Choose from over 60 adult birthday themes that include specialized party supplies for men or women as well as a variety of milestone collections perfect for ages including 18, 21, 30, 50, and more. Adult birthday party themes range from tongue in cheek varieties to classy and sophisticated ensembles which honor that special someone.
Adult birthday party supplies include everything youíll need to create the perfect setting with invitations, tableware, festive decorations, and fun favor options. Party Pail also features a selection of items such as glassware, mugs, flasks, and caps that just may be the perfect gift idea for the special guest of honor.
Get Started Planning Your Adult Birthday Party With Our Planning Tips and Ideas!
Planning a special family member or friend's adult birthday party can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be! Use our tips and ideas to get your party planning started!
Choose A Party Theme For Your Adult Birthday Party:
Planning your adult birthday party around a theme can make the festivities exciting and help make planning easier. Use the theme as a guide to make decisions about decorations, activities and the menu. Maybe one of our adult birthday party themes will spark an idea for your celebration!
- Poker Night or Casino Night
- Outdoor Backyard Movie Night
- Mexican Fiesta
- Chili Bar and Beer Tasting
- Breakfast At Tiffany's
- Western Hoedown
- Mad Men Cocktail Hour
- Fondue Party
- Game Night (Bingo, Bunco, Pictionary, Twister)
- Bowling Night
- Karaoke Competition
With a little imagination and creativity, along with information easily gathered off the Internet, you can get a lot of fun ideas for decorations, menu items, and games to fit any theme.
Set A Budget For Your Adult Birthday Party:
There are many things to consider when planning a grownup birthday party. We've listed some of the main expenses to consider when setting a budget:
- Food and drink will be two of your biggest expenses. Typically, most guests will drink two cocktails in the first hour of the party, and approximately one an hour after that. Are you providing appetizers only or a full buffet? Will you be doing all the food preparation, or hiring a caterer? Will friends be contributing dishes, or helping share the cost of food? For drink service, will you provide beer and wine only or host an open bar? What non-alcoholic beverages will be provided?
- Factor in the cost for table covers, linens, paper goods (plates and napkins), and any other supplies needed to serve food and drink.
- Decide on the party venue. Will it be at your home or a close friendís home? A private dining room at a local restaurant? A rented facility, such as a banquet hall? At a local bowling alley or sports arena? Or outdoors, such as at a park or beach?
- How big will the guest list be? The longer the list, the bigger the budget.
- What kind of birthday cake and/or desserts will you be serving?
- How elaborate will your party decorations be?
- Are you having live entertainment? A DJ? Creating your own music playlist?
- Are you planning party games and/or competitions? Will you need to allow for purchasing prizes?
- Are you handing out party favors?
Create A Party Prep Timeline For The Grown Up Birthday Party:
Creating a timeline for completing tasks for the party will help keep you organized and in control. List out everything you need to plan for once you have decided on a theme, the guest list, venue and menu. Things to consider:
- Send out invitations 2-3 weeks before the party.
- Purchase party supplies and party decorations. Take into consideration any time in transit for shipping.
- Order the birthday cake.
- Arrange for any rentals of equipment, chairs, linens, serving dishes, etc.
- Follow up with guests a week before the event if they have not responded to your invitation to make sure they received it.
- For the last few days leading up to the party, have a detailed list of everything that needs to be done: cleaning the venue, picking up the cake, decorating and getting the bar setup and the food prepared.
- Have yourself ready at least one hour before the first guest is scheduled to arrive.
- Relax and HAVE FUN!
Adult Birthday Party Supplies and Decorations:
Let PartyPail be your adult birthday party supplies and decorations headquarters! We have over 60 general adult party themes, in addition to adult birthday themes for both men and women, and milestone birthday supplies and decorations for 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 65th, 70th, 75th, 80th, 85th, 90th, 95th, and 100th birthdays! Depending on what theme you choose, here are some universal decorating ideas to incorporate at your adult birthday party:
- Photo Wall: document the guest of honor's life and make a big, bold visual statement at the same time! Gather up photos of the birthday honoree in from various ages and in various sizes. Lay them on the floor in the shape of the birthday number to determine your arrangement, then tape them to a wall.
- Birthday Numbers Everywhere: using the birthday number as part of the party decorations! Have the birthday number customize everything from the cocktails to the candles on the cake. Here are some creative ideas:
- Use number ice trays to make colored numbered ice cubes to use in cocktails.
- Display mini cupcakes in the shape of the birthday number.
- Inflate balloons and attach them to the wall in the shape of the birthday number.
- Make Jell-O jigglers, Rice Krispie treats, sugar cookies, or any other food or treat that can be cut with number cookie cutters to represent the birthday number!
- Insert the birthday candles into the cake in the shape of the birthday number.
- Budget Friendly Party Decorations and Supplies: you donít have to spend a lot of money to create a festive party atmosphere! You can find all sorts of project tutorials and ideas on the Internet for inexpensive party decorations.
- Display a variety of colors and sizes of paper lanterns at varying heights.
- Purchase or make tissue paper pom poms, paper globes and fans.
- Inflate latex balloons with regular air and tie them with long lengths of curling ribbon. Suspend them upside down from the ceiling for a different variation on displaying balloons!
- Purchase our ready-made themed party decorations that coordinate with your chosen paper party supplies. Everything on our site is organized by theme so you can see exactly what party decorations and supplies are available in any given adult birthday party theme!