Welcome a Little One Into the Sweet Circle of Life with Baby Lion King Baby Shower Supplies and Tips!
As you prepare to welcome a new little cub into your family’s sweet circle of love, our party planning team has come up with some wonderful ideas to help welcome your little one with our brand new line of party supplies and decorations inspired from Disney's Lion King!
Our Baby Lion King Shower theme is perfect for hosting a gender neutral shower with its warm and inviting colors.
Give the expectant Mom some help with her Baby Lion King Baby Shower thank you notes!
New babies require a great deal of planning and you will be giving the expectant mom a special gift when you help get her baby shower thank you cards completed efficiently. Purchase coordinating thank you notes ahead of time and ask each guest to address a pre-stamped envelope as soon as they arrive at your Baby Lion King baby shower. Take good notes during the party's gift opening and when the baby shower is over the new mom can take home her gift list along with the self addressed pre-stamped envelope, ready to fill out and mail.
Leave a few piles of 3x5 index cards with pens around the party room and ask your guests to fill them out with helpful advice for the parents to be! These notes can be supportive and entertaining for the soon to be mom and dad as they welcome their little one into the sweet circle of life and venture into the unchartered territory of parenthood.
Show some pride with easy and economical ways to decorate at your Baby Lion King shower!
- Strategically arrange some large palm-style house plants (any variety of Chamaedorea is a good choice) around your baby shower party area and insert a few of our Jungle Lion shaped 15" foil balloons" into the pots of the palms with the stick that is included with each balloon. Place additional palm plants in the entry way and flanking the doorway to your Baby Lion King shower to add a jungle atmosphere.
- To create an elegant ambiance in your baby shower room, string white lights into your house plants and keep your room's lights low.
- Pin up the Baby Lion King Shower banner that states "Welcome Little One" to the wall behind your jungle inspired food buffet table or in your baby shower party room where guests will mingle.
- Weave brown, green and ivory streamers from our line of solid colored crepe streamers together to create a canopy of leaves and branches across the ceiling. Attach brown and green streamers down from the ceiling along the walls to create jungle vines and creepers.
- Hang a mosquito net from the room's ceiling and fill it with inflated solid colored balloons in our suggested solid colors that coordinate with the Baby Lion King party supplies.
- Line the sidewalk that leads to your front door with lit tiki torches.
- Play soft background music from Disney's Lion King soundtracks.
- Place bananas, pineapples and coconuts in a basket and place in the center of your buffet table for an easy and economical centerpiece that can be consumed after the Baby Lion King party is over.
- Bundle a bunch of bamboo sticks with a ribbon that coordinates with the Baby Lion King party supplies and decorations.
- Cover your buffet table with a solid colored table cover that coordinates with the colors in the Baby Lion King baby shower theme. Our party planners like the way our brown tablecover makes all the soft sage green and golden yellow colors in the Baby Lion King tableware really pop! For a fun effect, wrap the edges of your table with a few natural colored grass skirts for a jungle style that will make your guests feel like they are on the savannah partying with little Simba and all his Lion King friends.
Give your baby shower guests a reason to roar when you serve up some adorable lion face cupcakes!
If you're looking for something a little less traditional and a totally unique dessert at your Baby Lion King Baby Shower, our party planners found a really cute and simple recipe to create!
- Bake your favorite cupcake recipe from scratch or a box mix. For a jungle inspired Lion King cupcake, we suggest trying a banana cake recipe for the batter!
- Frost each cupcake with a light brown or caramel frosting recipe (you can also tint cream cheese frosting with a bit of yellow food coloring).
- Pipe on the lion's face with some pre-purchased black or brown tube frosting. Add two dots for the eyes, one for the nose and draw a mouth shaped like a "w" that attaches to the lion’s nose.
- Place caramel corn pieces all around the edges of the cupcake to create a lion's mane. This lion head designed cupcake will no doubt be an irresistible and delicious element to your Baby Lion King Shower that guests will remember long after the event is over!
Baby shower games to get your crowd purring like a baby lion!
- Name That Baby: From your home computer, print a list of the different types of wild animals that are featured in Disney's Lion King and ask your baby shower guests to fill in what each species baby is called. We have listed here, some examples of characters from the Lion King movie:
- a baby lion is called a cub
- a baby hyena is called a cub
- a baby mandrill (monkey) is called an infant
- a baby snake is referred to as a snakelet or hatchling
- a baby warthog is called a piglet
- a baby meerkat is called a kit
- Disney Lion King Name Scramble: Scramble up the letters in these Disney Lion King characters and print one set for each baby shower guest. Challenge your guests by printing all the letters lowercase or leave one letter capitalized to make it a bit easier to figure out the names. Allow 2-3 minutes for guests to attempt to unscramble each of the Lion King characters' names.
Fabulous favors with jungle flair to coordinate with the Baby Lion King shower accessories!
Celebrate the circle of life with all your friends and family by showing each of them how they are appreciated! Our party planners have come up with several jungle or lion themed baby shower favors that are perfect for sending your Baby Lion King Shower event over the top!