PartyPail Tip: Baby Shower Banners & Signs
Baby shower banners and signs come in a wide variety of styles, shapes, and sizes. Here's a summary of the different types of baby shower signs and banners available:
- Jointed Banners. Also called Letter Banners These banners are generally 4' - 7' long, made from card stock, and have a "joint" or connection between each letter or image. Best used indoors where there is no risk of rain, or wind.
- Flag Banners. These are normally made from poly plastic, and are 6' - 11' long. The flags hang from a plastic ribbon or cord, and work well indoors or outdoors where they are not as likely to be damaged by wind or rain.
- Giant Banners. These large banners are rectangular in size, and generally are 2' tall by 5' wide. Normally made of plastic, they work well indoors or out.
- Hanging Cutouts, Danglers & Mobiles. Designed to be hung from the ceiling, or other high spots, these decorations have baubles or small pictures that hang on ribbon or string. They tend to be 18" - 30" tall.
- Yard Signs. Designed to be placed outside the place of your shower or party, the sign comes attached to a plastic stake that can be pushed into the ground. The sign is generally 16" wide, by 14" tall, and the stake is generally 26" tall.
- Name Tags. Generally 2" tall by 4" wide printed to match the theme.
- Garland and Streamers. Normally made from crepe paper, or tissue. Streamers range from 30' to 75', and garland ranges from 8' - 15' long. Streamers are flat, and may be printed with the design, while garland generally is shaped, and may have honeycomb, ribbon, or other designs.
- Wall Decorating Kits. These kits contain small carefully designed signs that match a theme or pattern, and are designed to be hung from a wall surface. Normally printed on card stock, some times printed on plastic.
Are you looking to coordinate these decorations with some Baby Shower Party Favors
and create a truly coordinated event? Almost all of our decorating themes include coordinates favors, invitations, and tableware to go with the traditional decorations like those you see on this page.