Baby Shower Candle Favors
For thousands of years, candles have been used to celebrate and commemorate life’s most important events. Symbolizing life, light, and vibrance, the candle’s flame is a worldwide symbol of hope.
We think that candles make perfect baby shower favors. In fact, we think they’re so perfect that they aren’t just great as baby shower favors, but you can actually use them as the inspiration for choosing a baby shower theme and even as decorations for your baby shower.
Using Baby Shower Candle Favors as the Inspiration for your Baby Shower Theme and Decorations
- Either the Teacups and Tealights Mini Tealight Holders or the Heartstrings Scented Votives would be perfect starting points for a tea party or brunch baby shower when you want to set an elegant tone. Plus, these baby shower candle favors are so pretty that guests will keep them as keepsakes and use them again and again. While neutral enough to be used with many themes, you can use solid color silver and white plates, napkins, cutlery, cups and balloons, along with these candle favors, as the basis for all of your baby shower decorations. Not only is it simple and chic, in colors that will complement nearly any setting, it’s also very budget-friendly! Plus, you can use this baby shower candle favor whether you need gender-neutral baby shower favors and decorations or you can dress it with a pink or blue ribbon or tag if the gender of the baby is known.
- When the gender of the baby is already known, or if you will be having a gender reveal baby shower, then you might choose a candle baby shower favor in blue or pink, such as the Blue Baby Bootie Sneaker or the Pink Baby Bootie Sneaker candles, Baby Carriage Candles in pink or blue, or the oh-so-cute Blue Mini Cupcake or Pink Mini Cupcake candle favors. As with the tealight candle favor, these baby shower candle favors have themed baby shower supplies and decorations you can use to decorate for your baby shower, or you can simply work with coordinating solid color party supplies. The pink and blue cupcake baby shower favor candles are even topped with pink and blue booties, so you can mix and match them with the baby bootie candle favors, too!
- If you are planning a baby shower for a church group, or faith will be an important part of your baby shower decorating theme, then you might want candle favors for baby showers that have a cross or an angel, or those which reference a Biblical story such as these adorable Noah’s Ark Design Candles .
- If you want extremely cute candle favors for baby showers which are gender neutral, you can choose from the popular Sweet as Can Bee Beehive candle favors or the Yellow Duck Candles. Both can be matched up with other items in coordinating baby shower decorating themes or can be mixed and matched with bright, cheery yellow, orange and chocolate brown solid color party decorations. Or you can go green with the Two Peas in a Pod Candle baby shower candle favor, which works perfectly with the Sweet Pea Baby Shower Decorations. This is another great choice for a brunch or tea party as it can inspire not only a baby shower decorating color palette but also a menu of refreshments filled with fresh spring greens.
- If these are a little too serious for your taste, you can choose a candle favor baby shower guests will smile at such as the Baby on Board or Bun in the Oven baby shower candle favors. The Bun in the Oven candle favors are color neutral, and so you can use them with any baby shower decorating color palette. The Baby on Board favors would work well with the same bright solid color party supplies in yellow and orange we suggested with the Yellow Duck Candles.
- And last but certainly not least, you may be having a baby shower for a baby who has already arrived or you may be hosting a gender or name reveal baby shower. If so, then personalized baby shower candle favors become the ultimate in baby shower keepsakes for the mom and grandmothers to be as well as your other guests. We have several candle favors for baby showers that offer custom options for personalization, including the very popular Pink Baby Bootie and Blue Baby Bootie Sneaker candle favors, Lettered Block candles and even round and square candle tins which can be personalized with the name of the new baby.
To find more candle favors for baby showers that come with custom options, look for the brown “CUSTOM OPTIONS” square at the top left corner of many of our baby shower candle favor designs.