Let Party Pail and Black Velvet Supplies Make Your Celebration Flourish!
If you’ve got an event to host, we have the party supplies and tableware to help you succeed! Our Touch of Color Black Velvet party decorations line will supply your special event with all the necessities to make your day flourish with style. With a little bit of planning and some extra help from our Party Pail designers, we offer everything you’ll need to make the special day extraordinary!
Set the Table for an Elegant Scene with Black Velvet Party Supplies!
All of our Black Velvet supplies and decorations have superior color matching so when you set them on the table everything coordinates perfectly! With our vast choice of plates, cups, napkins, tablecovers and cutlery, it’s easy to go all out with the somber supplies for an “Over the Hill” party or just add splashes of it to any themed pattern or another solid color for a two dimensional design. Consider some of these tips when you set out to dress your table:
- For a formal affair we suggest layering everything in the same Black Velvet solid color. Start with an appropriate size tablecover on all the dining and banquet serving tables. On tables that food items will be served from, add a Black Velvet tableskirt for a finished look.
- For weddings and events where a sit down dinner will be on the agenda, set each place setting with a complete ensemble from our Black Velvet party supplies; a decorative placemat, dinner or banquet size plate, lunch plate for salad, dessert plate, dinner napkin on the left, a full set of cutlery, and a coordinating cup. A nice touch is to add place cards with each guest’s name. This is a fun way to display a party favor that guests can take home with them. Label the party favors by tying a small name tag to them.
- Casual affairs are easy to host with Black Velvet supplies. Just pile stacks of the appropriate size plates at the ends of your banquet and dessert areas along with coordinating beverage and dinner or lunch size napkins. Or, bundle a set of cutlery inside a dinner napkin and wrap it with an accent ribbon or band that displays a monogram or sentiment about the special occasion.
- For a personalized and sanitary touch to a powder room, add a stack of Black Velvet guest towels next to the sink for hand drying.
Craft Party Decorations with Black Velvet Plates and some Photographs!
Not only is our Black Velvet tableware great to eat off, the plates can make a great frames for a photo display timeline to add to the fabulous party decorations! Blow up portraits of the birthday guest of honor or the newlywed’s life photos and trim them into a circle or square depending on which shape plate you choose to craft with. Position the photo in the center with some double back tape. There are a variety of creative ways to display the photo timeline and we’ve outlined a couple of our favorites:
- Make it into a banner by punching holes in the sides of each plate and stringing a decorative ribbon through the plates. Leave a 6 inch space between each plate. Hang the banner, against a wall, a window or above a mantel. This can also be a fun way to spell out a personalized message without photos!
- Make a faux balloon bouquet on the wall by grouping the black velvet plates to look like a big bouquet. Punch a hole into the bottom of each picture frame and tie a long piece of curling ribbon to the plate. Run each strand of curling ribbon towards the floor to have all strands meet. Bundle the strands together by tying them into a knot. Pin the knot to the wall and curl the remaining strands.
Add a Whimsical Accent Black Velvet Supplies and Tableware!
Because anything goes with black, it is truly a universal color to use for any occasion! Pair the black decorations and tableware with;
- White solids for formal events such as weddings.
- Yellow solid colors at a gender neutral baby shower with bumblebee decorative accents.
- Hot pink and animal print accents for an adult female birthday bash.
- Orange at a Halloween extravaganza.
- Checkered flag accents for a boy’s race car birthday party.
- Red and white for a casino theme card party.
The possibilities stretch as far as your imagination will go because everything goes with Black Velvet party supplies and tableware!