Exemplify The Spirit Of The Wedding Day With Drinkware for Wedding Shower Favors!
Now that the big event is near, you may be wondering how to thank friends and family with the perfect gift to exemplify your special day. Brides have traditionally given favors at their bridal showers and receptions as a small token of appreciation to all that have joined in their special day. This tradition of giving favors for a wedding shower dates back to the 16th century when European aristocrats offered gifts to their guests that came from afar to celebrate a couple entering holy matrimony. Once started as a gift of five candied almonds that symbolized wealth, health, longevity, happiness and fertility, the modern day bridal shower favors have evolved into all types of unique gifts that showcase the couple’s tastes or theme. Our selection of drinkware favors for a wedding shower is just one of the ways to thank guests no matter how far they’ve travelled to share in your event.
Coordinate Bridal Shower Barware With Your Wedding Theme
If you are the bride-to-be that appreciates receiving a practical gift yourself, then the vast selection of drinkware and barware wedding and bridal shower favors will suit your style and budget. The wedding shower barware and drinkware favors include items like elegantly designed wine bottle stoppers, coasters and wine glass charms. The barware wedding shower favors feature embellishments that are perfect at beach weddings, Italian themes, seasonal events and more. If you’ve chosen a theme, we suggest choosing one of the drinkware favors for bridal showers to coordinate with the wedding theme. Sticking to the same theme throughout will resonate with guests and create lasting memories every time they pull their drinkware favor from the kitchen drawer. If there is not a particular theme, then any one of the barware favors for wedding showers that feature a heart, lovebird or diamond ring design makes a perfect and practical thank you gift at any style event.
Make A Statement With Presentation Of Wedding Shower Barware and Drinkware
Most of the drinkware and barware wedding shower favors come ready to give in fancy wrapped packages complete with a pretty ribbon and a hang tag all included in the price. Choosing an item that is pre-wrapped ultimately saves the bride time and money because they are ready to present upon their arrival. There is no set rule on how to present favors, so go with a style that suits your personal tastes and formality. Our party planners suggest these ideas for inspiration in presenting your barware bridal showers favors:
- Place bridal shower coaster favors at each place setting to be utilized during a formal meal and invite guests to take their coasters home after the event.
- Tie name place cards to barware and drinkware bridal shower favors like wine bottle stoppers or openers. Place the gift at each pre-set place setting.
- Place a pretty basket in the center of each table to hold an array of products like bottle openers, wine bottle stoppers, coasters and other wedding shower drinkware favors. Attach a note to the basket that reads “Cheers to our guests! Thank you for sharing in our special day.” Let guests pick their favorite bridal shower barware favor to take home with them.
- Create a giving tree with wedding shower drinkware favors. Prepare a bare tree branch with white paint or leave natural, depending on the look you desire. Tie the favors to the tree. Place the tree next to the exit so that guests may untie their bridal shower favors and take them home.
- If the budget allows, offer bottle openers or wine bottle stopper bridal shower favors with a complementary bottle of wine or offer a beautiful wedding shower coaster favor accompanied by inexpensive drinkware like a wine glass for each guest to take home. Purchase an array of wine glasses from thrift stores or a big box store like Ikea to keep costs down.
Should I Personalize Bridal Shower Barware Favors?
Many barware and drinkware for wedding shower favors feature the option of personalization. This usually means that a tag or label is printed with your name and date of the occasion or can accommodate a short sentiment to attach to the pre-packaged barware favor. This option is becoming increasingly popular with brides that want to put the smallest personal details on their commemorative event. Favors are an expression of the bride’s personal tastes so ultimately, she should choose personalization of her barware bridal shower favors based on her style and what her wedding budget will accommodate. Personalized or not, guests will appreciate the practicality of their barware and drinkware wedding shower favors!