Bridal Shower Keepsakes Create Perfect Mementos for the Bride-to-Be!
Remembering the special friends and family that attended your wedding shower is easy with one of our beautiful Bridal Shower Keepsakes and Registries! Registry books and keepsakes date back to days of old when all who attended a marriage were required to sign the marriage document. Today, keepsakes are purposed to be a nice memento for the bride-to-be to look back and treasure the special day her friends and family gathered to celebrate the beginning of a new chapter in her life as she transitions into marriage.
Her special day will be unforgettable with party supplies like these registries, advice books and cards, photo frames and wedding shower keepsake boxes to store bridal shower cards or cake in. You will find everything you need to make your event extra special with our vast selection of elegantly designed and up to date styles of wedding shower keepsakes that match our other party supplies and decorations perfectly!
Marriage Certificate Signatures Eventually Evolved into a Keepsake for Bridal Showers
Wedding guest books have been around for centuries and were once a necessity because all who witnessed a marriage were required to sign the marriage certificate. While the legal requirement of all attending guests signing the marriage certificate has ceased, the utilization of bridal shower keepsakes such as guest books and registries eventually evolved into becoming cherished mementos for the newly married couple to enjoy for years to come.
Add an Extra Special Touch with Unique Wedding Shower Keepsakes!
If you're looking for a fun way to add an extra special touch to the traditional wedding shower keepsakes, you've come to the right place! The traditional way to present keepsakes for bridal showers is to provide a guest book or registry on a stand-alone table somewhere near the entrance to your bridal shower venue. Doing this serves as the perfect visual reminder for those arriving to record their presence at the shower. While we recommend keeping the placement of wedding shower keepsakes at the entrance, we've got some fabulous ideas to make your keepsakes for bridal shower a unique and unexpected display!
The Basics for a bridal shower keepsake table:
Get creative with alternative ideas:
- A small round or square entry way table is usually sufficient for displaying bridal shower registries, advice cards, etc. at your entry way. A simple white linen table cover will instantly add a touch of elegance to your wedding shower keepsake table.
- Simple party decorations like a single potted flower, a pair of votive candles or a vase of fresh flowers to coordinate with the bridal shower theme is a nice way to tie in the wedding shower keepsakes table to the party theme of your event.
- Smile for the camera! Place a Polaroid camera on the table and invite each guest to snap a personal portrait as they arrive. Leave a small basket on the table for the bridal shower photographs to be placed into.
- Make a guest book tree! Cut paper leaves from high quality craft paper. Punch holes in the tip of each leaf and tie a nice ribbon loop through the hole. Guests can sign on the leaf and hang it onto a potted bare tree branch.
- Words of Wisdom are always appreciated! An alternative to the guest book is to leave some wedding shower advice cards on the table with a few nice pens and ask guests to hand-write an inspirational note or word of advice. If you have a scrabble game in your closet, a fun idea is to spell out the phrase "Words of Wisdom" to set on the bridal shower keepsakes table.
- A completely chic idea! Go retro and set up a vintage typewriter for guests to type out their “words of wisdom” onto theme related advice cards. Thrift stores and flea markets are great places to shop for a vintage machine.
- A wedding shower keepsake that doubles as home décor! Leave something for guests to autograph that can later serve as a decorative element to display in the couple’s home after the wedding. A flower pot, photo frame, or a wood carved letter that begins with the groom's last name are just a few ideas to consider.
- Puzzle them with a memento! Have a photo of the couple printed onto a jigsaw puzzle. When guests arrive, they are asked to scribe a note or sign their name to the back of a puzzle piece and place it in a clear glass jar on the table. After the shower, the couple can assemble their wedding shower keepsake over and over again!
Keepsakes for Wedding Showers are Much More than Guest Registries!
If you think keepsakes for wedding showers stop at the guest book table, think again! Bridal shower keepsakes like specialty card boxes that match the wedding shower theme can be displayed on the gift table at the bridal shower and again at the wedding reception for those guests that choose to bring a card instead of a wrapped gift. Other bridal shower keepsakes that will create a festive atmosphere at your special event are items like keepsake wedding shower photo centerpieces, hand crafted photo garlands or a handcrafted memory boxes to store items like a shower invite, party napkins and advice cards in. Another fun keepsake for wedding showers is to provide each wedding party participant with special pins, sashes or tiaras to help them remember the memorable occasion of their loved ones that will be joining in holy matrimony.