Tempt Any Age Palate With Edible Baby Shower Favors!
The latest trend in hosting any party is to say thank you by giving each guest a small appreciation gift or party favor at the end of the event. Rather than giving a gift that collects dust, why not say thank you to guests with edible baby shower favors that will tempt any age palate? From creamy milk chocolates and buttermints that melt in the mouth to an array of lollipops to lick and a heap of coated gumballs in a rainbow shades; we have all kinds of sticky sweet confections to give at a baby shower! Get inspired by all our different delicacies and our delightful tips for presenting edible baby shower favors at your special occasion.
Make Any Baby Shower Extraordinary With Personalized Edible Baby Shower Favors!
Giving one of our personalized edible baby shower favors lets guests know that you went the extra mile to make the day really special! Each and every personalized treat or confection comes with space for adding names, dates or personal sentiments onto an adhesive label or hang tag that is designed during the online ordering process and then assembled to the packaging of edible baby shower favors after they arrive. Many of the personalized labels and tags feature custom designs with sweet baby shower graphics that coordinate perfectly with many baby shower themes. Personalized edible favor options include chocolate bars and kisses, lollipops, muffin mixes, lemonade mixes and cocoa packets or you can choose to customize special containers that hold treats. Personalized items may appear to cost slightly more, but when factoring the amount of time saved with prepping, wrapping or personalizing a favor on your own, we believe these edible baby shower favors are worth every penny spent!
Need Edible Baby Shower Favors To Announce The New Arrival?
We have those too! The tradition of the new parent handing out a small token to announce their new little bundle of joy hasn’t disappeared. With all of the modern day options of fun and edible baby shower favors available to pass out after the big event, consider stocking up so recipients have a whole variety to choose from! Select sweet treats like stork pops, It’s a Boy or It’s a Girl Lollipops, Pink or Blue Bubblegum Cigars or an array of wrapped sweets that melt in your mouth! Presentation of these delicious baby shower favors doesn’t need to be fancy since it tends to be more of an announcement rather than an appreciation gift. Simply pass out lollipops or wrapped bars but we suggest using a decorative cello bag or favor box for presenting handfuls of petite size sweet treats.
Make The Presentation Of Edible Baby Shower Favors Extra Sweet!
Have you ever received a package in a plain wrapper? They just aren’t as appealing to the eye as a gift that is fashioned with pretty wrap and an elaborate bow! We suggest giving the chosen baby shower favors an attractive presentation, especially the edible ones! Whatever delicious treat you choose to thank guests with, be sure to present it in a super sweet and appealing way! Here are a few creative suggestions:
- Tie edible favors like lollipops and chocolate bars to the end of color coordinated helium filled balloons or dangle them from a favor tree. Favor trees can be purchased from craft stores or homemade using bare branches planted in a decorative pot.
- Fill small bottles or retro style jars with petite size sweet treats like our creamy buttermints, bright colored gumballs or chocolate kisses. Place them around stacked decorative boxes that mimic a tiered cake. Top the presentation with a decorative element that ties into the entire theme like a stuffed animal or floral arrangement.
- Present beverage packets like lemonade drinks or hot chocolate mix inside a pink or blue mug to accent each place setting at the table.
- Attach a small bundle of baby’s breath to any baby shower favor bag by punching a hole in the bag and securing it with a coordinating colored ribbon. This is a nice little add-on to any edible favors like muffin or cookie mixes.
- Bake homemade baby shower edibles like frosted cupcakes or cookies and present them inside pretty favor boxes.
- Set up a cradle, bassinet or old fashioned buggy by the door for a fun way to present edible baby shower favors.
Whether they are minty fresh, super sweet or smooth and creamy, any of our edible favors will be an extra special treat for your baby shower guests!