Owl Baby Shower Theme Tips & Ideas
Our party planners really “shook the trees” to come up with ideas for an Owl themed baby shower. With our Whoo Loves You Baby Shower
supplies being discontinued they've come up with another great choice for Owl Baby Shower Party Supplies from the Happi Tree
collection, and let their imaginations take flight from there. Here’s some ideas to use:
- Send Some Owl Inspired Invitations. You can put a fun note inside, or have a stamp made to stamp a fun saying on the envelope. Our designers had fun with such sayings as “You’ll never believe HOOOO is arriving soon!” and “Whooo’s expecting a baby?” People still love to get old-school style mailed invitations – the mystery of opening a fun envelope is just too much fun!
- Order an Owl Themed Cake, Cupcakes, or Cookies. Using the woodland themed Happy Tree baby shower theme, you can give your baker a great sample to use for designing the perfect sweets for your event. Give the baker a sample plate, napkin, or invitation and they can match the colors and designs right up. The browns in the design are PERFECT to match up with a chocolate treat. If you are making your own cake, and you want to create your own design, use some wax paper to trace out the shape of the owl, tree, and leaves. You can then cut out shapes from various colors of fondant to create your own Happy Tree – complete with momma and baby owl! If you want to bake your own cupcakes, then we’ve got a great solution – this pattern includes matching cupcake wrappers with picks to place on top each cupcake. They look great!
- Decorate with Owl baby shower party supplies. This pattern has some fantastic table and room decorations. For table decorations, the accordion style centerpiece has little owl’s hanging in the cutouts, like they are in flight and there is coordinating confetti with cutout shapes of the mother and baby owls with flowers perfect for sprinkling around the tables. For wall decorations, the Happi Tree design includes a giant banner (5 feet wide), hanging cutouts that you can create danglers from the ceiling, and a fantastic ribbon letter banner. We color coordinated some matching colored streamers and balloons. You can craft an amazing balloon bouquet that can anchor a room’s decorations, or can be placed outside the venue. We recommend using “Odd #’s” of balloons to create an organic natural feel. A really robust bouquet can be crafted out of 3 of the foil balloons, with 3 -5 each of the coordinating solid color latex balloons.
- Don’t forget the Owl inspired activities, games, and favors!. Pick up some of the gift bingo game sets, and add some of the Happi Tree favor bags to hold your favors. We’ve also got a number of other Owl design favors including candy jars, drink mixes, and mint tins.
Host a Mom's Little Night Owl Shower.
We’ve all been there – right? It’s late at night, we’re exhausted from the activities of being a new mom (or dad). We’ve been diapering, cleaning, cuddling, and working all day. It’s time to sleep, but NOOOO, the baby just won’t sleep! If you’ve experienced this, then you’ll smile at our Happi Tree
baby shower theme.
- Take full advantage of the trendy brown accent color for staging the tableware. The beautiful colors in the tableware are accented with brown, so use a brown tablecover to repeat and highlight the theme. Since the Happi Tree tableware gives you color options for pink, blue, yellow and green to add your color pop, use the browns to build your foundation on.
- Incorporate the “Nesting” theme into your party – you can do this with both decorations and favors. We’ve got some great nest inspired items including our Nest Egg soaps, Nest Tealight Holders, and About To Hatch whisks. What better way is there to have some fun with the mom-to-be’s nesting instincts than to use a nest for a favor or decoration!