Make Kids Party Invitations Pop with Creative Ideas
Try adding something fun inside children’s birthday invites that complements the kids party theme. For example, include some festive confetti inside the envelope, or even some stickers that coordinate to the theme of your children’s birthday invites. By adding a small touch to our already awesome invitations your child’s birthday announcements are sure to stand out. Another idea to offer even more pizazz on kid’s party invitations, is to add something special to the envelope such as a fun stamp, personalized address label, or return address done in brightly colored markers. Everyone loves getting mail, so making the envelope extra special is an easy and fun way to add excitement and make sure the kids party invitation doesn't get overlooked.
Children’s Party Invitations Come in Many Different Formats For Your Convenience
Not sure which style is best for your children’s birthday party invitation? No problem! The following are some formats that our invites are available in.
- Die Cut: This is a special cut to help accent the character shapes and images featured on the invitations. The die cut style is a way to add a little more excitement to the traditional rectangular offering.
- Pop Up: Our pop up invites come with foam stickers and die cut pieces that serve as decorative accents. These additional details create an attention-grabbing three dimensional birthday invitation.
- Imprintable: Print up some custom announcements on our imprintable children’s party invitations. Set your home computer up for printing a 8 ˝” x 5 ˝” paper size and then create your own custom message. The one sided cardstock invites are designed with fun and bright borders.
- Fill in: Convenient fill-in style children’s birthday invitations take out all the guess work. Each invitation is quick and easy to complete with blanks for all your party details such as time, location, RSVP, etc.
Children’s Birthday Invites As Eye-Catching Decorations
Our kids party invitations come in counts that are suited for the average party. If you find yourself with extra invites, don’t fret, our children's invitations can be used for so much more than just the party announcement! Many of the invites have characters or images that you can easily cut out. Once you’ve cut those images out, the possibilities are endless on what to do with them.
- Stick them to the front door to help welcome guests to the party. It’s a fun way to tie in the theme!
- Lay them around the cake or food table and use them as table scatter.
- Add the names of the guests to the images you’ve cut out. Using double sided tape, pass them out as name tags for the party.
- Hot glue the images on top of color coordinating ribbon and tie them around napkins or cutlery to add an unexpected touch.
- Add some cut-outs to a large piece of poster board and fold it in half. During the party, let the guests sign the poster board. In the end, your child will have a giant sized birthday card from all their friends and family.