Tips for Kids Mylar Balloons that Make the Birthday Venue Pop!
Everybody loves parties and dispersing children’s mylar balloons around the venue makes the birthday celebration even more exciting. Decorations at different heights also add balance to the room which is visually satisfying and comforting. Below are some fun tips and facts about kids foil balloons to make your celebration successful.
Children’s Metallic Balloon Decorations Really Liven Up the Venue
Our selection of party decorations include more than 100 different and exciting kids mylar balloons from which to choose. The majority of the options are 18 inches round or square, but we also carry fun shaped birthday foil balloons that every child and adult will love! Look through our selection to find the perfect style for your special occasion.
- Kids metallic balloons look great tied to the back of a chair, secured to a mailbox for directions, or attached to the edge of the dessert or favor table as decorations. Since each of the the mylar balloons are printed with a theme picture or character on both sides, the guest will always see the design as the balloon turns. Combine the kids foil balloons with latex balloon decorations in solid colors for a cool birthday bouquet.
- When you really want to surprise the guest of honor, consider a shaped children’s mylar balloon, some of which are sold in super size! We offer superheroes, cuddly characters, jungle creatures, farm animals, princesses and more. What child wouldn’t love a giant, shaped balloon almost as big as they are?!
- Quite a few party themes offer an awesome kids metallic balloon bouquet which is a combination of 5 pieces to coordinate with your party decorations. Blow them up and watch the grins on guests’ faces.
Cool Facts About Kids Foil Balloons
kids foil balloons are fun birthday decorations:
- Kids mylar balloons won’t pop like rubber ones
- Kids metallic balloons are durable and rainproof
- Children’s metallic balloons are non-allergenic
- Balloons stay inflated with helium for 3 days to a week
- Kids foil balloons glimmer and shine for party excitement
- Children’s mylar balloons can be reused or repurposed
Super Ideas for Reusing Children’s Mylar Balloons
In order to stay environmentally concious, we have some great tips on how to reuse children’s metallic balloons. There is no reason to use them once and throw them away.
- Gently deflate the kids metallic balloon by inserting a plastic drinking straw into the one-way valve and releasing the helium. Press flat, fold, and store away for another occasion. Foil balloons can be refilled and enjoyed again and again.
- Reuse the children’s mylar balloon as a gift bag. Cut off the top, fill with treats, and tie off with a ribbon. Instant wrapping paper, too!
- Cut the kids foil balloon into strips with scissors or run through a shredder and use for filling for gift baskets or bags.
- How about making some shiny confetti? Use a hole punch or just cut the material into tiny squares and you have sparkly birthday decorations.
What About the Cost of Helium for Kids Metallic Balloons?
The savvy party host always does their research if cost and budgets are an issue. Check local party stores to see what the cost of filling a children’s foil balloon is, keeping in mind it will be more expensive to fill super shaped sizes. Helium tanks may be better for filling larger quantities of kids party balloons and can be rented or purchased; this might be an option if you throw lots of parties. If you have products inflated at a store and have to transport them, consider floating them inside a large garbage bag so they do not travel around the inside of a vehicle. Keep in mind that even one or two children’s metallic balloons can add that extra excitement and color to the party decorations without going overboard.