Host a Nursery Rhyme Baby Shower To Welcome A Sweet Little Lamb Into The World!
The gender neutral Ba Ba Baby shower theme lends itself to setting a serene scene that is perfect for incorporating a nursery rhyme baby shower theme with all the dreamy images of sweet little sheep floating on fluffy clouds amongst shimmering gold stars.
Invite Your Flock Of Guests With The Charming BaBa Baby Shower Invitations!
- Start by determining your party guest list and choosing baby shower invitations by the bulk pack or regular size pack to suit your needs. Both styles of shower invitations feature a sweet baby lamb!
- After your guest list is in order, purchase Ba Ba Baby shower invitations 5-6 weeks ahead of the baby shower event date. You will want to mail invitations 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Reveal the baby shower "nursery rhyme theme" to invitees by writing inside the little lamb invitations that you want each guest to bring their favorite nursery rhyme as part of their gift. Suggest for each guest to use their imagination in how they choose to present their favorite nursery rhyme to the new mom to be. A few ideas may be suggested: a book, a framed piece of art or a handwritten note.
- Sprinkle a few pieces of the BaBa Baby Confetti for a fun surprise when guests open their invitation.
Don't be sheepish as you decorate your baby shower with lots and lots of sweet little lambs!
The Ba Ba Baby theme is full of party decorations designed with sweet little sheep. You will want to take advantage of all the different party supplies available such as the Ba Ba baby shower signs, hanging decorations and dessert kits then add in some of your own unique decorations to give your baby shower a personal touch. Check out some of the fun ideas our party planners have suggested to coordinate with a baby lamb theme:
- Make cotton ball wreaths and adorn with burlap ribbons.
- Place apothecary jars in the center of your buffet table, fill with cotton balls and tie with a pretty pistachio colored ribbon to match the Ba Ba Baby theme.
- Purchase soft and cuddly stuffed little sheep and place around the room. The new mom can take them home for her sweet lamb once it has arrived!
- Place cotton quilt batting under food platters on your buffet for decorations that give them a dreamy effect as if they are floating on clouds.
- Fill a bouquet of ivory or white latex balloons with helium to creatively transform into baby sheep. Using double stick tape and shredded cotton, cover balloons in soft fluffy cotton, add a couple of false eyelashes created from black construction paper to each balloon and bundle them together. Voila! A whole flock of baby lambs floating around your baby shower!
Baby Shower Games For A Sheep Theme
- Ba Ba Baby Bingo! Play a new twist on the classic game of Bingo. Each Bingo player's card and sticker sheet set feature little lambs, fluffy clouds and twinkling gold stars that coordinate with the Ba Ba Baby shower supplies and decorations.
- Can ewe guess? Count out a bundle of cotton balls and stuff them loosely into a decorated mason jar. As guests arrive at the baby shower, have each write down their guess for the quantity of little bundles of lamb wool (cotton balls) inside the jar. The correct guess gets to take the jar home!
A Sweet Little Sheep Cupcake Favor For Your Entire Flock!
Send each of your guests home with a delicious little lamb inspired treat!
Lamb Cupcake Recipe:
- Box of yellow or devil's food cake mix (mix as directed for cupcakes)
- Can of vanilla frosting
- Red food color
- Miniature marshmallows (approximately 2 cups, cut in half)
- Red and brown M&M's
- White gumdrops, cut in half vertically
- Bake cupcakes as directed on box for 24 cupcakes
- Cool in pans 10 minutes, then transfer to cooling racks for approximately 30 minutes
- Frost top of cupcakes with the vanilla frosting
- Tint ¼ cup of leftover vanilla frosting with red food color to make pink for the little lamb muzzle.
- Spread 1 teaspoon pink frosting into a heap onto top of each cupcake
- Add a red M&M to the middle of the pink frosting for a little lamb nose
- Add 2 brown M&Ms to make little lamb eyes
- Add 2 gumdrop halves, cut sides down for little lamb ears
- Cover the remainder of the frosted areas with the mini marshmallow halves for the little lamb wool.
- Wrap each cupcake in the Ba Ba Baby cupcake wrappers and store covered until use