Boy Baby Cow Print Shower Food and Drink Tips
Nothing is cuter than a newborn calf standing in the pasture. Why not celebrate this special event using the Boy Baby Cow Print shower supplies and decorations to welcome your little farmer. This is great Baby shower décor for a trendy couples baby shower. The men can be a big help in the backyard around the barbeque while the ladies cater to the Boy Baby Cow Print party guest of honor. Bring nature full circle and have a traditional barbeque meal inspired by Baby Cow Print Boy shower supplies instead of the traditional lunch meat, cheese, salads and finger food. The Blue Moo La La menu can vary depending on the expectant mom’s tastes. Some great traditional barbeque menu items are:
- Pulled Pork
- Beef Brisket
- Marinated Chicken
- Smoked BBQ Beans
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Dirty Rice
- Grilled Corn
- Corn Bread
- Red Beans and Rice
Now that the meal is planned, don’t forget the guests at your Boy Baby Cow Print Shower. They are certain to work up a cow sized thirst and these shower supplies can provide great inspiration. Since Mom should not have alcohol, try serving a virgin Brown Cow for a nostalgic drink. Not a Brown Cow fan? How about a Holy Cow or Pink Cow. Other more traditional beverages, like tea, coffee, water, soda, and juice should also be made available. A great way to present festive shower beverages would be in a trough with Boy Baby Cow Print party Supplies hung around the outside for decoration. Have all your individual bottles and cans cooling in the trough, covered with ice, and the shower guests can help themselves. Don’t forget to have plenty of our Boy Baby Cow Print 9 ounce paper cups available.
A Purple Cow can be served as a beverage or a dessert. They are simple to make yet fun with vanilla ice cream and grape juice. Yogurt or low fat ice cream may be substituted for a lighter version. As far as dessert is concerned, instead of traditional cake and punch, why not serve cookies and milk to coordinate with the Blue Baby Cow Print shower supplies and decorations. Regardless if they are homemade chocolate chip cookies, store bought sugar cookies with frosting, or Oreo’s, they are sure to be a hit with all the shower guests especially when served atop cow print theme plates. Young or old, no one can turn down a few cookies especially when accompanied by a glass of ice cold milk!
Blue Baby Cow Print Baby Shower Decorating Ideas
A few great ideas to get you started using Blue Baby Cow Print baby shower decorations:
- Keeping the comfort of your Boy Blue Baby Cow Print baby shower guests in mind, everyone will need a place to rest, how about bringing a few hay bales in from the barn for seating instead of traditional chairs?
- Blue Baby Cow Print foil balloons make great shower decorations but need to be secured in place once they are filled with Helium. How about using some old toy tractors, plows, or other farm toys that are heavy enough to hold them in place.
- Put a white picket fence around your Blue Baby Cow Print gift table to add another farm touch to your shower decorations. This can be done with wooden planks or cut cardboard that has been painted white depending on your budget and what you have available. This area can serve double duty by housing gifts and serving as a great setting for photos to be taken of the “farmers” who attend your Blue Baby Cow Print shower.
- When sending out the Boy Baby Cow Print shower invitations, ask that everyone wear their favorite farmer outfit to the baby shower. This is a fun way to accent the shower supplies and decorations and the best dressed “farmer” can win a fantastic prize!
- Mix and match table coverings for shower decorations by using burlap fabric in conjunction with solid color supplies that coordinate with the theme. Top the tables off with a Blue Baby Cow Print shower centerpiece for the perfect finishing touch.
- Last, instead of a sash or tiara for the Mom-to-Be, why not get her a beautiful cow bell necklace to wear during the festivities.
Activities to play for a Blue Moo La La Baby Shower
There are a lot of cow themed games that you and your guests can play to wrap up a Boy Blue Moo La La baby shower. Here are just a few of our favorites. Put a spin on the old favorite and play "Pin the Utter on the Cow". All you need is some copy paper, a printer and some eager Blue Moo La La shower guests. Another crowd favorite is always trivia. Test your knowledge while making the questions and then test party guests’ knowledge during your cow inspired event. Remember that Blue Moo La La baby shower party trivia can be any kind of questions like; what do cows eat, or what other breeds of cattle are black and white? Make sure that the winners get a special Blue Moo La La baby shower favor to take home no matter what games you choose to play. Don’t forget that we have lots of other great traditional baby shower games like baby shower bingo or the Mommy to be tummy tape game that will coordinate nicely with your Blue Moo La La baby shower supplies and decorations.