Rubber Duck Baby Shower Decorations, Supplies, and Ideas
Here are some party tips for a splashingly good Rubber Duck Baby Shower:
- Expecting a baby girl, boy, or wanting to be surprised? Whatever the stork has in store, the classic and neutral rubber ducky theme works for everybody and is sure to have your guests smiling!
- Use a solid table cloth, adorned with the coordinated tableware, centerpieces, and decorations from our Rubber Duck Baby Shower Collection. The Rubber Duck Yard Sign and Rubber Duck Foil Balloons are a Quack-tastic way to welcome your guests!
- The Dinner Plate features pink, blue, and yellow ducks, and is perfect for presenting the meal. Traditional baby shower food works well such as chicken salad, quiche, and Caesar salad, or stay true to the Ducky- theme and serve yellow goodies such as deviled eggs, cheese trays, banana pudding, or duck shaped sandwiches using cookie-cutters.
- Our professional party planners recommend serving “Duck Pond Punch.” – Mix fruit punch, pineapple juice, sprite and rainbow sherbet in a punch bowl, and place some of our Rubber Ducky Favor’s (from the favor pack) on top of the punch. Your guests will love to see them waddle!
- There are so many fun activities to choose from while enjoying your Rubber Ducky Baby Shower! Our Rubber Ducky Bingo Gift Game is a fun activity for everybody. Keep plenty of prizes on hand for the lucky winners, such as the Rubber Ducky Photo Frame. Another fun activity is to give your guests a bar of soap and crave a duck shape. The guest with the best duck is the winner. Play “Hot Potato- Duck Style.” Pass around a stuffed duck and stop, when the timer goes off. The person holding the duck is out of the game. The person left at the end is the winner.
- Save room for dessert- the best part! We recommend a dessert table to make things easy, allowing people to take what they want. Scatter Rubber Duck Confetti over the dessert table to keep with the festive feel of the event. A bowl of fresh fruit with yogurt dip works nicely, as well as nuts and candies in small bowls. For the main dessert, stick with the Duck theme cake, and a refreshing yellow Lemon Meringue Pie is always a pleaser.
PartyPail Quick Tip: Keep enough of our Splish Splash
seals on hand to secure the envelopes on the Rubber Duck invitations and thank-you notes.