The teddy bear has long been viewed as the world's most treasured childhood toy which makes a teddy bear theme, perfect for hosting a baby shower. When a mom-to-be is expecting a sweet baby girl, the Teddy Baby Pink shower theme sets endearing scenery with loveable teddy bears and plenty of girly-girl pink shower supplies and party decorations. The matching decorations and supplies in this pretty pink shower theme provide an instant party scene to welcome a new little girl. With a little creativity and some "beary good" party tips, we can help shape your baby shower into a cherished memory just like the bond between a child and their beloved teddy bear toy!
Adopt Sweet Teddy Bears at a Teddy Baby Pink Themed Shower!
Since all of the party supplies and baby shower decorations in this darling theme feature a sweet and cuddly girl teddy bear, we think it would be fun to incorporate a teddy bear adoption into the baby shower. When sending out your Teddy Baby Pink shower invitations with all the party details, include a note to let guests know that this is a teddy bear themed shower and to bring a new teddy bear to help decorate the nursery of the sweet girl on her way. Won't it be fun to see all the different sizes and colors of cuddly teddy bears that arrive at the party!
Itís all About Teddy Bears and Pink Decor at a Teddy Baby Pink Girl Shower!
This pretty in pink shower theme exudes a stylish sense of sweet girl with the cute teddy bear that adorns all of the party supplies and shower decorations. Splashes of pistachio and lavender shades and a quilted lattice print on the baby shower tableware make a perfectly sweet combination to welcome a newborn girl. Try some of these pretty in pink shower decorating ideas:
- Borrow some chain saw carved bears (like the kind you see at fairs) from someone you know and place them on your porch to welcome guests upon arrival to the baby shower. Tie a bundle of pink latex balloons to the carved bear along with a pink sign that states "Welcome to Heather's Beary Sweet Girl Shower!"
- Cover tables with the Teddy Baby Pink tablecover that features a border print and white top for showing off all the decorative party supplies. Set out Teddy Baby Pink cups, party napkins and baby shower plates at one end of the table along with colorful plastic cutlery in shades of pink, lavender and lime that coordinate with this sweet girl shower theme.
- Since vintage teddy bears often had buttons for eyes we like the idea of sprinkling vintage buttons in varying shades of pink onto tabletops in place of party confetti.
- Purchase bear shaped platters or pink serving trays to display food.
- Use bear shaped honey jars for vases on your table. First, empty honey into another container and paint the jars with some pink acrylics that is suitable for plastic. Fill the jars with fresh pink flowers or "It's a Girl" lollipops! The general rule for party centerpieces is to display them in sets of threes or odd numbers if using an extra-long banquet table.
- Present appetizers like salami and cheese slices or finger sandwiches that have been cut with a teddy bear shaped cookie cutter.
- Make chocolate dipped strawberries with a gummy bear topped toothpick and line them up around a platter filled with fruit cubes and in-season berries.
- Frost homemade cupcakes in pretty pink frosting and dress them up in the Teddy Baby Pink Cupcake Wrapper and Pick decorating set. Display the pink frosted cupcakes on the theme's tiered server.
Teddy Bear Themed Games Provide Fun Entertainment at a Teddy Baby Pink Shower!
- Play "Baby Shower Bingo" with the Teddy Baby Pink shower bingo cards!
- Play "Teddy Bear Trivia." Test guest knowledge of the Teddy Bear, with questions like where did the Teddy Bear originate? How did the toy earn its name? Why do policemen carry teddy bears? And more! Search online for a Teddy Bear Trivia game that can be printed on pink paper from your home computer. Or, create your own teddy bear trivia cards by conducting a little research on the history of teddy bears.
Send Guests Home with a Beary Yummy Pink Clad Party Favor!
A nice way to thank your guests for attending the shower is to send them home with a yummy gift that they can share with their loved ones. Mix up the dry ingredients for a scrumptious scone, biscuit or quick bread recipe and place it in a pink cellophane bag secured with a ribbon and the recipe instructions. Include a small bear shaped jar of honey tied with a pink ribbon and "Thank you" sentiment.